Dragon Australia is looking for a National Sales Manager cause the head office in the U.S. keep pinching the Australian Dragon crew… And I can understand why. The Dragon Aus crew would be an amazing bunch of people to work with. I’ve placed the job description below – if you think you might be up for it, you can get application details and more on the description by emailing HR here. Applications close 12th October, 2012.
NATIONAL SALES MANAGER
DRAGON ALLIANCE SOUTH PACIFIC PTY LTD
Dragon Alliance is a leading global eyewear brand in the youth lifestyle market. Due to continued growth and internal career advancement, the opportunity for a National Sales Manager is now on offer. This Torquay based role will see the successful candidate develop and execute sales strategies for Dragon’s long-term growth. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, leading, managing and developing Dragon’s sales force and working with key existing and prospective retail customers in Australia and New Zealand.
The successful candidate will deliver:
– Leadership and management skills that empower the sales force to execute your growth strategies.
– The ability to build sound business relationships with Dragon customers (retail managers, buyers and key decision makers).
– Exceptional communication skills demonstrated in your ability to present Sales Training directly to retail staff and managers.
– The ability to critically analyse both internal and external data and develop targeted sales reporting.
– A retail industry understanding and/or experience within a National Sales Managers role or a Sales Representative role. Experience within the lifestyle market is ideal but not essential.
Extensive travel throughout Australia and New Zealand is required. To reward your exceptional contribution, Dragon is offering an attractive remuneration package comprising of set base wage and additional bonuses.
To apply, or obtain a detailed job description, please contact:
Dragon Alliance South Pacific – Human Resources Manager
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail : P.O. Box 424, Torquay, VIC 3228
Application cut-off is 12th October